What's Happening at Dirty Girl Racewear!
Racing Roots January 27 2019
Dirty Girl Racewear was founded in 2012. As a small company with big goals, we were ready to see if the race world loved our products as much as we do. Fast forward six and half years to today and our small company is still small, yet it has grown into something bigger than we could have ever imagined. Here at Dirty Girl Racewear, we are proud of all our products and of all the connections we make, and will continue to make with our amazing customers nationwide. A lot has changed in the last six years for us, but one thing that definitely hasn’t changed is our love for dirt track racing.
We are kicking our year off in just a few short days and are excited to see all of our customers. The track is one of our favorite places to be! Part of our kick off will be spent at the Winter Nationals at East Bay Raceway Park in Tampa, FL. Near the track is where a very influential person to DGR family lives. That person is Larry Aldrich, my grandpa and our company's founder and face, Sonya Loose’s, dad. He raced for over 42 years and has been inducted into the Michigan Motorsports Hall of Fame. He is the reason all of us have fallen in love with this wonderful and exciting sport.
While we travel the country visiting various tracks, his inspiration will always follow and every once in a while he may even be there himself.
Bring on 2019!!
2018 PRI Trade Show & Lucas Oil Banquet - A Success! December 17 2018
The 2018 PRI Trade Show was a success, especially for us at Dirty Girl Racewear. Not only did the Dirty Girl Racewear team enjoy the PRI show, we also were able to attend the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series banquet.
While attending the PRI show (held in Indianapolis each year), we were able to see many of our business partners as well as visit with numerous race friends from across the country.
Being involved in the Performance Racing Industry, it is essential for us to make time to attend the PRI Trade show. Not only is this trade show important for us as a vendor and a Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Marketing Partner, there are also multiple seminars that take place at this Trade Show that are invaluable.
PRI Education 2018
Chandler up and around bright & early for PRI Education offerings
Some of the seminars are on topics that we are well versed in and others are on topics that are new to us. The seminars on topics that we are somewhat unfamiliar with really make our 6 hour trip worth it. This year we took a class about the accounting side of the business as well as a marketing seminar.
For the first time, our Dirty Girl Racewear team was invited to attend the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model series banquet.
Jason, Sonya & Chandler at Lucas Oil Stadium for the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series 2018 Awards Banquet
2018 Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series Awards Banquet
It was a wonderful experience and something we hope to enjoy next year. Held at Lucas Oil Stadium the venue itself it pretty darn awesome! Combine that with being in a room filled with such talent and you could say the evening was certainly something to remember!
Jonathan Davenport "Superman" Giving his Championship Speech
We would like to Congratulate Jonathan Davenport on the Championship this year and to all of the other fantastic drivers that made it in the Top 14 in points.
2015 Dirt Track Racing Holiday Gift Giving Guide October 30 2015
Dirt Track Racing Holiday Gift Guide
The ultimate guide for finding creative gift ideas for those on your list whose heart is filled with dirt!
Find 8 unique ideas sure to thrill all of the race fans in your life using our 2015 Dirt Track Racing Christmas and Holiday Gift Guide below.
1. Dirt - the game. A board game created by Eric Allen of the Allen Racing Family. A gift perfect for off season and those rained out nights. The premise is simple enough for children to play but complicated enough to hold an adult's attention. With versions for karting, sprint cars, late models and modifieds you can find one that is sure to please. Starting at $24.99 it is an affordable gift as well! Click here to order yours.
2. Race Track Season Pass - Depending on your gift giving budget this idea could make the recipients dreams come true! Get in touch with your local dirt track and see what prices they are offering their season passes for. Usually it is a huge savings as compared to paying the gate price and what a way to also support your local track!
3. A Subscription to a Dirt Track Racing Magazine - Choose their favorite or purchase a different one that you think they would enjoy discovering. What better way to stay in touch with all things dirt! There are great ones available such a Dirt Late Model, Dirt Modified, Circle Track, Speedway Illustrated and the new One Dirt Magazine published by OneDirt.com.
4. Driver Apparel - Who doesn't love wearing a t-shirt or hoodie sporting their favorite drivers car on it? This is surely to make that dirt lovin' fan on your list smile. Not only will you be giving someone a great gift, you will be supporting that race team when you make your purchase. Some drivers have a website where you can order online. If not they may have a Facebook page where you can get in contact with them to place your order.
5. DirtonDirt.com Subscription - If that person on your list is an avid Dirt Late Model fan, this is a tailored made gift! Purchase a monthly subscription to DirtonDirt.com where it is all late models all the time for $9.99 monthly or the entire year for $79.99. Subscribers enjoy all of the sites premium content!! Click here to order.
6. Dirty Girl Racewear - This family business owned by Sonya & Jason Loose offers race apparel for men, women and kids. Their popular line of clothing captures the edgy, wild and crazy spirit, and sense of humor that race fans have. Born from a need in the marketplace for quality women's race apparel they've grown to include a men's line and lil' dirt kids line. There is something for all the race fans on your list. Visit www.dirtygirlracewear.com to shop.
7. A Donation to the Dirt Track Hall of Fame - The Hall located on the grounds of Florence Speedway in Union, Kentucky is funded in part by generous donations and other fundraising efforts. The National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame is a non-profit hall of fame for American drivers of dirt late model race cars. A donation on behalf of that special person on your list would help ensure the Hall is around for years to come. All it takes is one step inside and seeing DLM history dripping from the rafters and overflowing every corner to understand why protecting the roots of racing is so important. While other national hall of fames have sponsors, such is not the case here. All the officers and helpers are dedicated volunteers. Should any fan or company be interested in supporting the Hall financially, please contact Director Bill Holder at 937-122-0924 (email@example.com). Remember, this is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization and the contributions are tax-deductible.
8. Driver/Race Team Websites - As a race car driver or team owner, having an online presence is a must. Consider giving the gift of a start up website. There are some great companies out there who cater specifically to racing industry. Each offer a few different packages targeted to different types of racers from rookie to the professional.The most affordable allow you to update your own content throughout the website. Racer websites also offer a great way to show sponsors what they are getting if they are associated with your race team. This could help keep your current partners and acquire more sponsorship dollars. With some websites you can sell your team merchandise generating more revenue for the race team. Most companies offering driver websites will make the process as simple as possible for you, helping you with your content, graphic design options, and even help brand your entire race team! Expect to pay at least $250 for this amazing gift but wow what a gift it could be.
We are so excited for the 2015 Race Season! Things have calmed down here at Dirty Girl Racewear since the busy Christmas Holiday is now behind us. This allowed us to time focus on the new designs for 2015. We've brought out 4 new designs and there will be more to come. We've added a new design to our Dirty Girl line in the form of a cool 3/4 length sleeve shirt! It is pink and has lime green stripes on the sleeve. The words Pretty Dirty adorn the front along with our logo. This design has been very well received by our fans on Facebook and is now in pre production. This shirt can be ordered now and is set to ship by 1/30/15. We do suggest upsizing one size if you want a fitted look and upsizing 2 sizes for a more comfy fit. The shirt is not a juniors but does tend to fit that way. Available in Small through 4XL. The cost of the shirt is $27. This shirt is great because it will be perfect for any race fan...weather you love the Dirt Late Model, Dirt Modified or the Compacts or Sprints this shirt applies!
We've added 2 new designs to our Dirt Guy line. The first is a front printed design that says My Blood Type is Dirt. We think this design is pretty bad ass and think the guys will all have to have one. I bet more than a few ladies add this to their wardrobe too! This is printed on a unisex black t-shirt and will be available in sizes Medium through 3XL. The cost is $20. This item is in pre production and can be ordered now. It is set to ship by 1/30/15. This item runs very true to size! This is another design in our collection that works for any dirt track race fan!
The second design was made with the Dirt Late Model Fan in mind. It features the American flag for a patriotic feel and says Live Free, Race Hard on both the front and the back. The patriotic design continues onto the back where you find the racy dirty late model and the even racier sexy lady who adorns the shirt. This item is in pre production and can be ordered now. It is set to ship by 1/30/15. This item runs very true to size! The cost on this shirt will be $20 and is available from Medium to 3XL
We are also offering a new design for the little ladies! The Lil' Dirt Kids line has a new shirt that is in pre-production too. This design is extra special because it is a collaboration with Sonya's life long friend, Heather. Heather Sailer is a graphic designer and lives in Philadelphia, PA. It was an incredible opportunity for the two friends to work together. We hope that more designs for the line can be brought out featuring Heather's artwork. This design will be front printed on Youth size T-Shirts and is in pre-production now. The shirts will sell for $17 and will be available in Youth Sizes XS-XL.
Visit the website www.dirtygirlracewear.com to see the entire line of apparel or visit the pop up shop at one of your local race tracks! First stop for 2015 is at The Superbowl of Racing at Golden Isle Speedway followed by Winter Nationals at East Bay Raceway Park, both in February.
Facebook Give Away Contest March 26 2014
Who doesn't love FREE stuff?!?! We are offering the chance to win one of our shirts FREE. Just 3 simple steps!!
1. Share our Facebook page which is www.Facebook.com/DirtyGRacewear
2. Share the Post about the contest.
3. Read this blog for the secret word. When we choose the winner Sunday you must know the secret word to claim your prize :)
Winner will be chosen Sunday (3/30) in the afternoon.
The secret word is....well what else would it be....RACING.
Good luck and thanks for playing along!!!
Dirty Girl Racewear Appearances and New Apparel!! February 10 2014
We are excited to announce that we are headed for Lucas Oil Dirt Late Models Winternationals at Eastbay Raceway Park!! Visit our Dirty Girl Racewear booth February 10-15th! We will be there all week!! We will be debuting our On the Right Track program at East Bay on 2/13 with the family of Donna Booker!! Dirty Girl Racewear believes that the sport of auto racing is a positive thing for families to experience together. Memories can be made that last a lifetime and the thrill of seeing a race through a child’s eyes can be priceless. That is why Dirty Girl Racewear started the “On The Right Track” program. At select tracks through the racing season we will be asking for nominations for a deserving families to participate in this program and make lifetime memories at the race track!
Come check out our newest racing apparel! Our new Pink Dirty Girl line is available in a t-shirt and hoodie. For the guys we have "On the Hunt for Big Racks and Dirt Tracks" on a Realtree Camo and Light Brown T-shirt.
Our Dirty Girl Sales Team will also be attending the Indiana Icebreaker at Brownstown Speedway on March 22nd!!
We couldn't be more excited to get this racing season under way!! Please stop by and say "Hi" if you are at the track!!
Race in for Valentine's Day Savings at Dirty Girl Racewear January 29 2014
The Race Girl Custom Lockets by Dirty Girl Racewear & South Hill Designs wants to remind you that now is a perfect time to order. Just in time for Valentine's Day we have some new options for you!!
Have you seen these gorgeous wrap bracelets? They rival the Tory Burch bracelets that sell for $95. Ours sell for $26!! Made of a leather band with silver or gold tone rivets. Snap closure that is adjustable.
Dirt Late Model Clothing for Ladies November 18 2013
As with all ideas, Dirty Girl Racewear was nothing more than a thought in my head at one time. I was inspired by a t-shirt that was for dirt bike enthusiasts! I just couldn't stop thinking about that shirt and how there was a need for race shirts geared towards the younger demographic (18-45) in dirt late model racing, which is my passion. I felt there was a need for a more hip, edgy, and just down right cooler race shirt. Well, the first design was released last year just before Christmas and since then we have literally sold to thousand of race fans, traveled all over the south and eastern states and as they say the rest is history! Since I am a woman I wanted one of these shirts too and changed the design a bit to incorporate everything I love. This included the awesome dirt late model race car on the shirt, a pink color scheme and a diamond (a girl's best friend right?!). Some of you may not have even noticed the "i" in Girl is dotted with a diamond! To my surprise the Dirty Girl ladies t-shirts are typically the best seller at the races we attend and online as well. The dirt late model racing t-shirt for ladies, Dirty Girl, is now available in a ladies cut t-shirt, a warm and cozy hoodie, a long sleeve shirt and tank top. You can also get a can cooler with the design, decals, as well as bottle cap necklaces and gorgeous custom lockets. There is something in every price point from $1.50 to $46 available. The Dirty Girl design will most likely always be our flag ship shirt and will remain near and dear to my heart. I guess you can say I am truly The Dirty Girl....
I hope to see you at a race track in the 2014 season, but if I don't you can still be a Dirty Girl by going online and purchasing your Dirty Girl Dirt Late Model Racing gear at www.dirtygirlracewear.com.
Below are a few pictures of what is available with the design.
$46.00 Available on our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$25.00 available on our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$8.00 available on our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$1.50 available in our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$3.00 available in our e-store by clicking on the picture above
$22.00 available in our e-store by clicking on the photo above.
$35.00 available in our e-store by clicking on the photo above.
A Piece of History about Dirty Girl Racewear November 14 2013
If you've ever wondered what Dirty Girl Racewear is all about and why we started this business you are about to find out!
As a piece of history I thought I would share this picture. My love of racing began years ago when my Dad raced dirt late model cars. Here I am at the age of about 7 or 8 helping him. Dirty Girl Racewear wouldn't have been possible without my Dad having race for 40+ years!
Ordering a Race Girl Custom Locket from Dirty Girl Racewear November 06 2013
Dirty Girl Racewear is beyond excited to share the Race Girl Custom Lockets by South Hill Designs. The possibilities are endless for you! Design a locket that is 100% unique and reflects your love of racing, or the love for your favorite race car driver. With several chains, lockets, charms, and words that can be added one custom locket probably won't be enough! You even have the option to send a picture of your favorite driver or race car to be added to the locket as a backing. These are high quality custom pieces of jewelry that will be treasured by the wearer for years to come. Consider giving one as a meaningful gift she will surely adore! Let us help you design your custom locket or visit the Race Girl Custom Locket website to view all the options and design and order your own.
Ready to place your order? Follow the easy steps outlined below. Don't forget you can always call us at 989-750-1680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Decide if you would like to order one of the pre-made custom lockets featured here:
2. If you want one of these please visit our website www.dirtygirlracewear.com to place your order. They can be found under Race Girl Custom Lockets. Click on the image above that you would like to order. This will take your directly to a page where you can add the locket to your cart and then proceed to the checkout.
3. To order a custom locket the first step is to visit our website www.southhilldesigns.com/racegirlcustomlockets with a scrap piece of paper. Once you've arrived there click on "Shop" and begin by selecting your locket from the 15 available. Next, decide what you'd like to place in the locket. Click on "Charms" to view the options. The most popular Race Girl Custom Lockets will include the number of your favorite driver and the checkered flag charm. These can found under "Hobbies" and "Numeric". If you'd like to add a little sparkle check out your options under "Accents" or "Birthstones". Jot down the items that will make up your custom locket. Below is an example of a custom locket...with a little race track dirt added after the customer received it!!
4. Email us at email@example.com with the items you picked out. If you want a custom picture (like your favorite race car) added to the inside of the locket, send us the picture as an attachment. It is $3 to add your own custom picture.
5. Once we receive your email we will put together your invoice and email it back to you with payment instructions. We accept paypal and all major credit cards. After it is paid we will build your locket and ship it directly to you.
Checkered Flag Racing Bracelets Available in 4 Colors November 05 2013
The fun and sporty Checkered Flag Racing Bracelets arrived yesterday! These are silicon and offer a comfortable fit. When deciding which ones to carry for the store we just couldn't make up our mind so decided to carry all 4 colors! Buy just one to match your favorite dirt late model racing t-shirt or dirt late model racing hoodie or you can purchase all 4 to stack.
These will also be popular with the mini race fans (i.e. kids)! Kids love these silicone bracelets and if they are also checkered flag racing bracelets even better :) Kids like to share and swap these bracelets so buy plenty!!
The bracelets are available on our website www.dirtygirlracewear.com and are priced at just $2.00 each. Remember Christmas is coming and these would make great stocking stuffers.