What's Happening at Dirty Girl Racewear!
2015 Dirt Track Racing Holiday Gift Giving Guide October 30 2015
Dirt Track Racing Holiday Gift Guide
The ultimate guide for finding creative gift ideas for those on your list whose heart is filled with dirt!
Find 8 unique ideas sure to thrill all of the race fans in your life using our 2015 Dirt Track Racing Christmas and Holiday Gift Guide below.
1. Dirt - the game. A board game created by Eric Allen of the Allen Racing Family. A gift perfect for off season and those rained out nights. The premise is simple enough for children to play but complicated enough to hold an adult's attention. With versions for karting, sprint cars, late models and modifieds you can find one that is sure to please. Starting at $24.99 it is an affordable gift as well! Click here to order yours.
2. Race Track Season Pass - Depending on your gift giving budget this idea could make the recipients dreams come true! Get in touch with your local dirt track and see what prices they are offering their season passes for. Usually it is a huge savings as compared to paying the gate price and what a way to also support your local track!
3. A Subscription to a Dirt Track Racing Magazine - Choose their favorite or purchase a different one that you think they would enjoy discovering. What better way to stay in touch with all things dirt! There are great ones available such a Dirt Late Model, Dirt Modified, Circle Track, Speedway Illustrated and the new One Dirt Magazine published by OneDirt.com.
4. Driver Apparel - Who doesn't love wearing a t-shirt or hoodie sporting their favorite drivers car on it? This is surely to make that dirt lovin' fan on your list smile. Not only will you be giving someone a great gift, you will be supporting that race team when you make your purchase. Some drivers have a website where you can order online. If not they may have a Facebook page where you can get in contact with them to place your order.
5. DirtonDirt.com Subscription - If that person on your list is an avid Dirt Late Model fan, this is a tailored made gift! Purchase a monthly subscription to DirtonDirt.com where it is all late models all the time for $9.99 monthly or the entire year for $79.99. Subscribers enjoy all of the sites premium content!! Click here to order.
6. Dirty Girl Racewear - This family business owned by Sonya & Jason Loose offers race apparel for men, women and kids. Their popular line of clothing captures the edgy, wild and crazy spirit, and sense of humor that race fans have. Born from a need in the marketplace for quality women's race apparel they've grown to include a men's line and lil' dirt kids line. There is something for all the race fans on your list. Visit www.dirtygirlracewear.com to shop.
7. A Donation to the Dirt Track Hall of Fame - The Hall located on the grounds of Florence Speedway in Union, Kentucky is funded in part by generous donations and other fundraising efforts. The National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame is a non-profit hall of fame for American drivers of dirt late model race cars. A donation on behalf of that special person on your list would help ensure the Hall is around for years to come. All it takes is one step inside and seeing DLM history dripping from the rafters and overflowing every corner to understand why protecting the roots of racing is so important. While other national hall of fames have sponsors, such is not the case here. All the officers and helpers are dedicated volunteers. Should any fan or company be interested in supporting the Hall financially, please contact Director Bill Holder at 937-122-0924 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Remember, this is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization and the contributions are tax-deductible.
8. Driver/Race Team Websites - As a race car driver or team owner, having an online presence is a must. Consider giving the gift of a start up website. There are some great companies out there who cater specifically to racing industry. Each offer a few different packages targeted to different types of racers from rookie to the professional.The most affordable allow you to update your own content throughout the website. Racer websites also offer a great way to show sponsors what they are getting if they are associated with your race team. This could help keep your current partners and acquire more sponsorship dollars. With some websites you can sell your team merchandise generating more revenue for the race team. Most companies offering driver websites will make the process as simple as possible for you, helping you with your content, graphic design options, and even help brand your entire race team! Expect to pay at least $250 for this amazing gift but wow what a gift it could be.
We are so excited for the 2015 Race Season! Things have calmed down here at Dirty Girl Racewear since the busy Christmas Holiday is now behind us. This allowed us to time focus on the new designs for 2015. We've brought out 4 new designs and there will be more to come. We've added a new design to our Dirty Girl line in the form of a cool 3/4 length sleeve shirt! It is pink and has lime green stripes on the sleeve. The words Pretty Dirty adorn the front along with our logo. This design has been very well received by our fans on Facebook and is now in pre production. This shirt can be ordered now and is set to ship by 1/30/15. We do suggest upsizing one size if you want a fitted look and upsizing 2 sizes for a more comfy fit. The shirt is not a juniors but does tend to fit that way. Available in Small through 4XL. The cost of the shirt is $27. This shirt is great because it will be perfect for any race fan...weather you love the Dirt Late Model, Dirt Modified or the Compacts or Sprints this shirt applies!
We've added 2 new designs to our Dirt Guy line. The first is a front printed design that says My Blood Type is Dirt. We think this design is pretty bad ass and think the guys will all have to have one. I bet more than a few ladies add this to their wardrobe too! This is printed on a unisex black t-shirt and will be available in sizes Medium through 3XL. The cost is $20. This item is in pre production and can be ordered now. It is set to ship by 1/30/15. This item runs very true to size! This is another design in our collection that works for any dirt track race fan!
The second design was made with the Dirt Late Model Fan in mind. It features the American flag for a patriotic feel and says Live Free, Race Hard on both the front and the back. The patriotic design continues onto the back where you find the racy dirty late model and the even racier sexy lady who adorns the shirt. This item is in pre production and can be ordered now. It is set to ship by 1/30/15. This item runs very true to size! The cost on this shirt will be $20 and is available from Medium to 3XL
We are also offering a new design for the little ladies! The Lil' Dirt Kids line has a new shirt that is in pre-production too. This design is extra special because it is a collaboration with Sonya's life long friend, Heather. Heather Sailer is a graphic designer and lives in Philadelphia, PA. It was an incredible opportunity for the two friends to work together. We hope that more designs for the line can be brought out featuring Heather's artwork. This design will be front printed on Youth size T-Shirts and is in pre-production now. The shirts will sell for $17 and will be available in Youth Sizes XS-XL.
Visit the website www.dirtygirlracewear.com to see the entire line of apparel or visit the pop up shop at one of your local race tracks! First stop for 2015 is at The Superbowl of Racing at Golden Isle Speedway followed by Winter Nationals at East Bay Raceway Park, both in February.
Race in for Valentine's Day Savings at Dirty Girl Racewear January 29 2014
The Race Girl Custom Lockets by Dirty Girl Racewear & South Hill Designs wants to remind you that now is a perfect time to order. Just in time for Valentine's Day we have some new options for you!!
Have you seen these gorgeous wrap bracelets? They rival the Tory Burch bracelets that sell for $95. Ours sell for $26!! Made of a leather band with silver or gold tone rivets. Snap closure that is adjustable.
Dirt Late Model Clothing for Ladies November 18 2013
As with all ideas, Dirty Girl Racewear was nothing more than a thought in my head at one time. I was inspired by a t-shirt that was for dirt bike enthusiasts! I just couldn't stop thinking about that shirt and how there was a need for race shirts geared towards the younger demographic (18-45) in dirt late model racing, which is my passion. I felt there was a need for a more hip, edgy, and just down right cooler race shirt. Well, the first design was released last year just before Christmas and since then we have literally sold to thousand of race fans, traveled all over the south and eastern states and as they say the rest is history! Since I am a woman I wanted one of these shirts too and changed the design a bit to incorporate everything I love. This included the awesome dirt late model race car on the shirt, a pink color scheme and a diamond (a girl's best friend right?!). Some of you may not have even noticed the "i" in Girl is dotted with a diamond! To my surprise the Dirty Girl ladies t-shirts are typically the best seller at the races we attend and online as well. The dirt late model racing t-shirt for ladies, Dirty Girl, is now available in a ladies cut t-shirt, a warm and cozy hoodie, a long sleeve shirt and tank top. You can also get a can cooler with the design, decals, as well as bottle cap necklaces and gorgeous custom lockets. There is something in every price point from $1.50 to $46 available. The Dirty Girl design will most likely always be our flag ship shirt and will remain near and dear to my heart. I guess you can say I am truly The Dirty Girl....
I hope to see you at a race track in the 2014 season, but if I don't you can still be a Dirty Girl by going online and purchasing your Dirty Girl Dirt Late Model Racing gear at www.dirtygirlracewear.com.
Below are a few pictures of what is available with the design.
$46.00 Available on our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$25.00 available on our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$8.00 available on our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$1.50 available in our e-store by clicking on the picture above.
$3.00 available in our e-store by clicking on the picture above
$22.00 available in our e-store by clicking on the photo above.
$35.00 available in our e-store by clicking on the photo above.