2015 Dirt Track Racing Holiday Gift Giving Guide October 30 2015
Dirt Track Racing Holiday Gift Guide
The ultimate guide for finding creative gift ideas for those on your list whose heart is filled with dirt!
Find 8 unique ideas sure to thrill all of the race fans in your life using our 2015 Dirt Track Racing Christmas and Holiday Gift Guide below.
1. Dirt - the game. A board game created by Eric Allen of the Allen Racing Family. A gift perfect for off season and those rained out nights. The premise is simple enough for children to play but complicated enough to hold an adult's attention. With versions for karting, sprint cars, late models and modifieds you can find one that is sure to please. Starting at $24.99 it is an affordable gift as well! Click here to order yours.
2. Race Track Season Pass - Depending on your gift giving budget this idea could make the recipients dreams come true! Get in touch with your local dirt track and see what prices they are offering their season passes for. Usually it is a huge savings as compared to paying the gate price and what a way to also support your local track!
3. A Subscription to a Dirt Track Racing Magazine - Choose their favorite or purchase a different one that you think they would enjoy discovering. What better way to stay in touch with all things dirt! There are great ones available such a Dirt Late Model, Dirt Modified, Circle Track, Speedway Illustrated and the new One Dirt Magazine published by OneDirt.com.
4. Driver Apparel - Who doesn't love wearing a t-shirt or hoodie sporting their favorite drivers car on it? This is surely to make that dirt lovin' fan on your list smile. Not only will you be giving someone a great gift, you will be supporting that race team when you make your purchase. Some drivers have a website where you can order online. If not they may have a Facebook page where you can get in contact with them to place your order.
5. DirtonDirt.com Subscription - If that person on your list is an avid Dirt Late Model fan, this is a tailored made gift! Purchase a monthly subscription to DirtonDirt.com where it is all late models all the time for $9.99 monthly or the entire year for $79.99. Subscribers enjoy all of the sites premium content!! Click here to order.
6. Dirty Girl Racewear - This family business owned by Sonya & Jason Loose offers race apparel for men, women and kids. Their popular line of clothing captures the edgy, wild and crazy spirit, and sense of humor that race fans have. Born from a need in the marketplace for quality women's race apparel they've grown to include a men's line and lil' dirt kids line. There is something for all the race fans on your list. Visit www.dirtygirlracewear.com to shop.
7. A Donation to the Dirt Track Hall of Fame - The Hall located on the grounds of Florence Speedway in Union, Kentucky is funded in part by generous donations and other fundraising efforts. The National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame is a non-profit hall of fame for American drivers of dirt late model race cars. A donation on behalf of that special person on your list would help ensure the Hall is around for years to come. All it takes is one step inside and seeing DLM history dripping from the rafters and overflowing every corner to understand why protecting the roots of racing is so important. While other national hall of fames have sponsors, such is not the case here. All the officers and helpers are dedicated volunteers. Should any fan or company be interested in supporting the Hall financially, please contact Director Bill Holder at 937-122-0924 (email@example.com). Remember, this is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization and the contributions are tax-deductible.
8. Driver/Race Team Websites - As a race car driver or team owner, having an online presence is a must. Consider giving the gift of a start up website. There are some great companies out there who cater specifically to racing industry. Each offer a few different packages targeted to different types of racers from rookie to the professional.The most affordable allow you to update your own content throughout the website. Racer websites also offer a great way to show sponsors what they are getting if they are associated with your race team. This could help keep your current partners and acquire more sponsorship dollars. With some websites you can sell your team merchandise generating more revenue for the race team. Most companies offering driver websites will make the process as simple as possible for you, helping you with your content, graphic design options, and even help brand your entire race team! Expect to pay at least $250 for this amazing gift but wow what a gift it could be.